London, UK, October 28, 2021,
Scallop is happy to announce that the native SCLP token was sent to PancakeSwap on October 28, 2021. Additionally, Gate.io trading went live on the same date. Offering wider access to Scallop’s ecosystem and assets, SCLP also secured a world-leading listing on the KuCoin platform today, briefly hitting an ATH of $ 100 and making nearly 20 times at the time. of this publication.
Scallop brings its native asset to several major trading platforms. Listing SCLP on KuCoin, PancakeSwap and Gate.io democratizes access to the asset and allows more people to use this ecosystem. SCLP is the native currency of Scallop’s on-chain DeFi banking ecosystem and is required to access products, rewards, and trading bonuses.
Payment of fees on the Scallop platform is done through SCLP, as the asset resides on the Scallop channel. For those who don’t know, Scallop Chain is the world’s first regulated blockchain. Users pay a fee for exchanging digital assets and using the on / off ramps to convert between fiat and cryptocurrency. Additionally, institutional clients can use SCLP to pay management fees on the platform.
SCLP is a BEP-20 token on the Binance Smart Chain. Its initial offering consists of 8,450,000 tokens – out of a total offering of 100,000,000 – with an initial market cap of $ 1,267,500. Additionally, 23.5% of the tokens were allocated to strategic investors in Scallop’s seed funding round, with the remaining 76.5% earmarked for the company’s business activities.
Scallop CEO and Founder Raj Bagadi adds:
“The distribution of SCLP into the hands of the public is a primary objective for the token. It maintains the ethics of our global vision – which is to accelerate the transition to a more equitable and decentralized financial system. Exchange lists represent more equitable access for ordinary people. I am extremely proud of the staking program as it highlights the opportunities available in DeFi for the masses compared to traditional finance.
Scallop will also launch its staking platform on October 28, 2021. The platform, available at app.scallopchain.com, will offer users bonuses in addition to traditional value holders. As Scallop’s staking program offers freedom, there is no need to keep funds in a crypto wallet or exchange account. In addition, it supports staking from 30 days to four years. Staking longer periods gives higher rewards up to 200% APY.
Scallop is an innovative fintech ecosystem for users who want a faster, more efficient way to manage their crypto + fiat in one secure place. Our mission is to mainstream digital assets and bridge the gap between decentralized and traditional finance. The company was incubated by the main blockchain project MahaDao.
Scallop enables users to buy, sell and operate digital content using an integrated NFT marketplace synchronized with accounts, providing an additional layer of security and peace of mind. They can also get the best interest rates through DeFi protocols like Compound and Aave with all the utility and no complexity. For more information visit https://scallopx.com/
- Karampal singh