Despite only a few months remaining in 2023, investors are still hunting for the best crypto investment. VC Spectra (SPCT) may be their answer, having entered Stage 4 of an in-demand presale in October. It provides a fantastic opportunity for investors to receive sustained capital growth and income through decentralized asset management.
Let’s dive deeper into VC Spectra and why it’s special. More so, is it the right time to join this project, or have you missed the chance to capitalize on the presale gains already?
What is VC Spectra (SPCT)?
VC Spectra (SPCT) is a decentralized venture capital service for early-stage funding in promising start-ups in blockchain and technology. Moreover, it spices things up with specialized managed funds, including the following:
- Quantum Ventures Fund: for income-generating opportunities in crypto like lending, staking, and yield farming.
- Nexus Fund: a fund of specific crypto sectors and even quant funds, algo trading funds, etc.
- Arbitrage Fund: for generating returns by capitalizing on arbitrage across crypto exchanges.
The platform aims to constantly seek the best projects to fund, which an expert team will pick through meticulous due diligence. In addition, VC Spectra will maximize the gains of its portfolios while managing risks using several ultra-modern trading strategies.
Ultimately, VC Spectra offers investors quarterly dividends representing 40% of its profits. Before exploring the dividend structure, what are the unique selling points of this platform?
What Makes VC Spectra One Of The Best DeFi Projects?
Here are the reasons why VC Spectra (SPCT) will soon feature in the top DeFi coins:
- It’s decentralized: This is the core of VC Spectra, thanks to the use of smart contracts. It’s a stark contrast with traditional asset management firms that often rely on a bank, broker, or exchange to function. Smart contracts foster a third-party-free, autonomous investing experience while being more transparent.
- It knows how to assess value best: The combination of proper due diligence and trading intelligence means VC Spectra will be a step ahead in handling risks and finding new opportunities to profit.
- It’s financially accessible: No minimum deposits apply on VC Spectra, equaling flexible financial involvement.
- It’s sustainable: In line with transparency, VC Spectra and the projects it funds will uphold the necessary ESG values. This means the platform contributes to a positive society and environment.
The best DeFi projects are all defined by valuable utility tokens. This is where the Spectra token, SPCT, comes in.
All About the Spectra Token: SPCT
The Spectra token, SPCT, is a deflationary utility token necessary for settling fees, investing, and earning quarterly dividends on the platform. VC Spectra has different membership tiers where the more tokens an investor holds, the more their share of the latter.
Users can earn between $150 and $33,000 quarterly, depending on their ownership of SPCT. Other perks include voting rights and access to exclusive discounted initial coin offerings before they become public.
SPCT has a finite supply of 1 billion, half set aside for its ongoing presale. Currently, in Stage 4, the token is worth $0.055, with about 120 million SPCT left for grabs. It has already climbed by 587.5% in value from the Stage 1 price of $0.008, evidence of the remarkable demand.
The token will be worth $0.080 in the last presale phase, preceding VC Spectra’s official launch and listing on exchanges. As a plus, current buyers can receive more SPCT by taking advantage of the time-limited deposit bonus!
Learn more about the VC Spectra presale here:
Disclaimer: This is a paid-for sponsored article. The views and opinions presented in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CoinCheckup. The content of this article should not be considered as investment advice. Always do your own research before deciding to buy, sell or transfer any crypto assets.