The international gaming industry is set to achieve irrevocable title by 2027, aiming to grow to over $350 billion within a few years – with the MENA gaming market set to reach a staggering $5 billion in revenue. Additionally, the esports market now has over 350 million gamers in the Middle East, and this number continues to grow exponentially due to the region’s large youth population and gross revenue. All in all, the gaming and esports world is only looking to reach global heights as time and innovation progress.
With these factors in mind, Verve Management is back to recognize the boom in the ever-growing industry with its 2n/a Annual MENA Gaming & eSports Summit – the first of its kind in Dubai. Taking place at the Address Dubai Marina, UAE, on May 30-31, the event is expected to feature industry titans ranging from dignitaries and developers to investors and influencers from across the MENA region. For local game developers, eSports enthusiasts and like-minded trailblazers, the MENA Gaming & eSports Summit this year offers an endless array of possibilities and ideas to keep bringing all that is to the fore. has to gain from a sector that is changing so rapidly.
At this year’s summit, attendees will face some of the region’s most recognized players in the gaming and esports landscape, including:
- Lokesh Suji- DirectorToesports federation of india & vice-president To Asian Esports Federation
- David Fernandez Remesal – CEOTo Sandsoft Games
- Kareem Seddik – CEO and Founder To YallaPlaying games
- Jing Wang- Founder & CEO To Sawa Group
- Maros Bezak – Strategy Director To Tamatem
- mohamed zehtabi – workshop manager at Studio Lean Go
- Vincent Gossoub – CEO To Clever craftsmanship And President To Falafel Games
- Mario Rizo – Co-founder and CEO at Artisan studios
- Murchid C – CEO at Cakebyte
- MJ Fahmi – Co-founder & CEO To Babil Games
- Rafed Salem – Localization Manager To Riot Games
- Naji Ghaziri – Senior Operations Manager To MENA Infinite Level – Tencent Games Global
In a world driven by technological advancements, the increasing use of smartphones, augmented reality and virtual reality adds additional value, thereby continuously driving the gaming and esports market towards long-time success. “Every successful game started with an idea, to deliver content that people of today, of this generation will enjoy,” said Ahmad Yassin Al Natsheh, Founder and CEO of Khosouf Studio Middle East, when editing inaugural of the summit last year. This year’s attendees can expect to delve into every aspect of this breakthrough in the 2nd edition, capturing ideas from key thought leaders.
For more information on the 2nd Annual MENA Gaming & eSports Summit this year, visit the website: www.esportsgamingsummit.com
To learn more about involvement, contact the Verve Management team: (email protected)
Isha Surve – (email protected)
Verve Management UAE