- First Republic Bank’s stock price is down 50% in the past 5 days and has led 11 major US banks to pledge $30 billion, but the stock continued to fall during the pre-market today, down 14%.
- Credit Suisse is also down 9% pre-market.
- SVB financial files for chapter 11 bankruptcy At New York
- As a result, gold increases gains by 1% to $1,936.
- Bitcoin extends the gain to nearly $27,000.
The Post Banks resume slide as First Republic receives $30 billion in deposits. When was throwing money at a problem the answer? appeared first on CryptoSlate.