SunSwap, a decentralized application on TRON for trading between TRC20 tokens, recently announced that it has officially rolled out an upgrade with the all new SunSwap V2.
A series of improvements have been implemented based on the swap and liquidity mechanism, with V2 having the following changes:
- Users do not need TRX as an intermediary to trade TRC20 tokens;
- Now users can directly add liquidity to TRC20 two token trading pairs;
- V2 includes a new exchange routing protocol which can automatically recommend the optimal exchange path;
- A new liquidity migration feature has been added, allowing users to quickly migrate liquidity from SunSwap V1 and V1.5 to SunSwap V2;
- User interfaces and interactions for swap, liquidity pools, explorer and other modules have also been improved.
“Committed to creating long-term value, SunSwap has made significant progress in improving its functionality, user experience and security. We are confident that as V2 goes live it will surely provide a better user experience. “
– The SunSwap team
About two months ago, the SunSwap team acquired JustSwap and officially renamed it SunSwap, while also initiating the exchange on the sunswap.com domain. With SunSwap, all trading fees collected on the exchange go directly to the liquidity providers rather than the protocol itself.