An unknown SHIB whale bought over six trillion assets days ago. The token started appearing in the following days and doubled in value, despite the recent TVL drop on the Shiba Inu decentralized exchange.
- By portraying itself as a Dogecoin killer, Shiba Inu was launched to capitalize on the ongoing meme craze, which has prompted countless investors to rush into the crypto space.
- It even took a step further than DOGE, which was created simply as a joke token, and launched a decentralized exchange earlier this year.
- In fact, investors seemed very interested in Shiba Inu as total booked value rose to nearly $2 billion in June and July. Now, though, TVL has fallen dramatically below $300 million, according to DeFiLlama.
- However, that didn’t stop anyone from buying up huge parts of the original SHIB whale.
- newly Transaction As of late September, they have revealed that they have purchased approximately 6.2 trillion tokens for approximately $44 million.
- In the days that followed, the SHIB price surged from around $0.0000715 to a daily high of $0.0000145 yesterday. This became its highest price level since mid-May.
- However, SHIB is still far from the high it reached earlier this year at $0.00003791, according to CoinGecko.
Free $50 Binance Futures Coupon: Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees and $50 when you trade $500 (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register and enter the code POTATO50 to get a free 50% bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.