We are thrilled to announce Kraken’s NFTournament!
To celebrate the NCAA Men’s and Women’s Basketball Tournaments, Kraken is hosting a series of six competitions that coincide with each round of the actual event. The competition will culminate in an epic championship round where one winner will take home their very own Azuki NFT worth over $20,000¹!
Kraken is offering an NFT prize pool worth over $50,000, so join us today!
Who can participate?
Whether you’re new to NFTs or a seasoned collector, this contest is open to anyone in the United States². The competition includes two separate prize tiers for existing customers and new customers. Kraken will select one winner from each tier for each round of the competition. The eligibility requirements for access to each level are indicated below:
- Level 1 includes all existing customers and all new customers who qualify by March 14, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
- Level 2 includes all new customers who qualify after March 14, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
To qualify, you must:
- Be a citizen or resident of the United States²
- Follow our Kraken NFT Twitter
- Retweet this tweet
- Be Intermediate or Pro Checked
- Visit Kraken NFT and agree to our Terms and Conditions (if you haven’t already)
- Enter one or more of six different contests, which will be detailed on our Kraken NFT Twitter account, this blog post, and in subsequent emails
What can you win¹?
The winners of each tournament round will receive NFTs from some of the hottest collections on the market. Check out the NFTs up for grabs in each round of the competition:
Tier 1 Pricing
- Round 6 – Azuki ($23,300)
- Round 5 – DeGods ($11,300)
- Round 4 – Otherdeed (Mystic) ($4,500)
- Round 3 – Cool Cats ($3,500)
- Round 2 – Lil Pudgy ($900)
- Round 1 – Alien Frens ($600)
Tier 2 Pricing
- Round 6 – On Chain Monkey ($5,250)
- Round 5 – Renga ($2,300)
- Round 4 – Okay Bears ($875)
- Round 3 – VeeFriends Series 2 ($400)
- Round 2 – Hashmasks ($400)
- Round 1 – Feetpix.wtf ($125)
How will winners get their NFTs?
Kraken will select the winners within 48 hours of the end of the round. The winners will be chosen based on their creativity and originality. We will notify them via a direct message (DM) sent by @KrakenNFT³. Contest winners will receive their prizes in their Kraken account.
What is the program ?
Each of the rounds listed below will feature a different type of competition, with details specific to each round being revealed on the day the round begins. Follow @KrakenNFT, this blog and email for all the details.
Round 1 (March 15-17)
2nd round (March 17-19)
Round 3 (March 22-24)
Round 4 (March 24-26)
Round 5 (March 28-April 1)
Round 6 (April 2-3)
Not yet a Kraken customer?
Don’t miss the competition! Create your Kraken account by 1:00 PM EST on March 14, 2023 for a chance to win your own NFT from the Tier 1 prize pool.
Full terms and conditions for the NFTournament can be viewed here.