- Breakdown of the net flow of coins entering/leaving the exchanges by the USD value of the transactions.
- Over $120 million worth of Bitcoin (BTC) was withdrawn from exchanges on January 17.
- Second largest stock market withdrawal in more than a month.
- The biggest pullback from the exchanges over the same period occurred on January 13, which saw over $200 million exit the exchanges.
- The red and orange color indicates trades of $100,000 to $10 million insinuating that prominent institutions or players are pulling coins from exchanges.
The post Over $120M worth of Bitcoin pulled from exchanges on Jan 17 – keeping Bitcoin above $21,000 appeared first on CryptoSlate.