The first stage of the TG.Casino Token presale is heading into its final 24 hours with the price of $TGC set to rise imminently.
The presale has enjoyed an incredible first stage, raising more than $1.3 million in just two weeks, with tokens now set to increase in price by 10%.
The Telegram-powered casino is already live with players able to play anonymously and securely and access thousands of games directly via the powerful messaging app.
Clock Ticking on Stage 1
$TGC has quickly become one of the most hotly anticipated token launches of 2023 as it provides holders with huge rewards on TG.Casino’s crypto gambling site.
With November and December historically two of the best months in the crypto calendar, major influencers and analysts have also pinpointed the token as one to watch ahead of an expected bull run in 2024.
Tokens are priced at $0.125 but that price will only last for another 24 hours. From October 21, the price of $TGC will increase by $0.0125 every seven days until the hard cap of $5 million is hit.
There is a max supply of 100 million $TGC tokens, with 40% of them allocated to the presale – the remaining supply is split between DEX liquidity (20%), staking (20%), rewards (10%), marketing (5%), and affiliates (5%).
Telegram Casino Live – Earn 200% Welcome Bonus and 25% Cashback
TG.Casino is already live on Telegram with players able to quickly, securely, and anonymously play thousands of games and bet on hundreds of sports directly through popular messaging app Telegram.
Regulated in Curacao and available globally, players can use Telegram, which has 800 million active users, and utilize powerful bots to instantly create an anonymous account without the need to go through KYC verification.
It also allows players to securely and anonymously deposit and withdraw crypto with no fees or limits on transfers and a low minimum amount of $1 (or equivalent).
Thousands of slots, virtual and live table games and sports betting can then be conducted on the app. That means there are favorites such as Plinko and Aviator, virtual and live dealers for poker, blackjack and roulette, and pre-game and in-play markets for the NBA, NFL, Premier League and eSports are all on offer.
New players can also earn a huge welcome bonus of a 200% matched first deposit, up to 10 ETH, while those who deposit and play with $TGC tokens – when it’s live – can earn 25% weekly cashback on losses.
Major cryptos such as BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, and USDT are currently available as playing options for players.
$TGC Staking, Buyback, and Burn
Excitement is building over $TGC because it offers players the chance to earn even greater rewards inside the casino’s ecosystem.
Firstly, buyers are able to immediately add their tokens to the staking pool and generate an annual yield percentage (APY) – more than 10 million tokens have already been added with the current APY just shy of 400%.
Staking will bring additional benefits, with TG.Casino to follow in the footsteps of Rollbit and conduct a huge token buyback. The price of $RLB pumped by 600% after Rollbit announced its buyback in August, but $TGC will go a step further.
Of the purchased tokens, 60% will be distributed to those staking as part of a profit-sharing system, with the remaining 40% to be sent to a burn address, making the supply deflationary and increasing its value over time.
Major Influencers Join as Ambassadors
With interest in the project starting to reach fever pitch, several prominent crypto influencers have joined TG.Casino as ambassadors, which will see awareness of the casino and the potential of the presale reach even further corners of Web3.
The following have been announced with more expected to join in the future:
The project has also been catching the attention of notable influencers and analysts on YouTube, with the likes of Cilinx (35k YouTube subscribers), Corne Marchand (70k subscribers), and Crypto Atlas (20k subscribers) all leaving positive reviews of the casino and the potential of the token.