Who can participate?
Whether you’re new to crypto or a seasoned veteran, this competition is open to anyone who qualifies. Kraken will select the winner(s) for each round of the competition. The eligibility requirements for accessing each level are indicated below.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a resident of the United States, Latin America, Africa, Asia (excluding Japan) or Oceania²
- Follow our Kraken, KrakenPro And KrakenNFT X Accounts (Twitter) — Note: Your X (Twitter) account must be at least three months old.
- Repost this post
- Accept our Terms and conditions
- Participate in one or more of 12 different competitions, which will be detailed on our Kraken X account (Twitter)by responding with your submission for this challenge.
What can you gain?
- December 1: Ledger Nano X (Purple Amethyst)
- December 2: PlayStation 5 (4 winners)
- December 3: ELLIPAL Crypto Seed Storage
- December 4: iPad Pro
- December 5: Bose Quiet Comfort Ultra Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
- December 6: $300 Amazon gift card
- December 7: MEEPO V5 electric skateboard
- December 8: Meta Quest 3
- December 9: iPhone 15 Pro
- December 10: Oraimo eBike
- December 11: DJI Mavic 3 Pro drone
- December 12: $2,000 Hotels.com gift card (5 winners)
How to participate (two important steps!):
- During the first 12 days of December, we will announce a new challenge on our Kraken Account X (Twitter). You can make your submission by replying to the message in the thread. Submissions must be made within 24 hours of the individual challenge tweet.
- Additionally, all participants must follow OUR KrakenNFT X account (Twitter) so we can send you a DM if you win.
Here are all the challenges if you want to get a head start:
December 1: Festive photo caption
Participants create a festive and witty caption for an image that we post on @KrakenFX. Winner chosen based on creativity, humor and relevance to the topic of cryptography.
- Price: Ledger Nano
December 2: Sled Team Mascot Mashup
Participants create a “sled team” with their NFT buddies. Post a photoshopped image of the sleigh team guiding Santa’s sleigh – handing out NFTs in response to the @KrakenNFT tweet. Winners will be chosen based on their creativity, humor and originality.
- Prize: PlayStation 5 (4 winners)
December 3: Creation of AI at the North Pole
Participants generate an AI image of a Kraken celebrating Christmas at the North Pole. They can use any AI image platform and share their creation in the designated Twitter feed. The winner chosen on the basis of celebration, fun and originality.
- Price: ELLIPAL Crypto Seed Storage
December 4: Jingle Meme Madness
Participants create a meme that mixes the Kraken Beast logo with a Christmas theme. They then publish their creation on Twitter. The winner is chosen based on how well they combine holiday cheer with crypto smarts.
December 5: Elf Innovation Challenge
Participants are proposing a new feature for the Kraken Pro mobile app in a tweet, but with a Christmas present twist – it should be something that would impress even Santa’s elves. The winner is chosen based on creativity and originality, and participants must follow and tag @KrakenPro.
- Price: Bose QuietComfort Ultra Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
December 6: Design of the Cryptomas ugly sweater
Participants design an ugly Christmas sweater featuring cryptographic symbols. They can draw it, design it digitally or even make and wear it. They then publish their design on the Twitter feed. Winner chosen for its originality, humor and festive spirit.
- Prize: $300 Amazon gift card
December 7: Crypto Carol Challenge
Participants rewrite a classic Christmas carol to include themes of cryptocurrency, trading, earnings and NFTs. They can post a video or audio clip of themselves performing it or just the lyrics to the designated Twitter feed. Winner chosen based on creativity, musicality and originality.
- Price: MEEPO V5 electric skateboard
December 8: Cryptomas decoration competition
Participants decorate a Christmas tree or their house with a cryptocurrency theme. They must post a photo of their decorations in the Twitter feed. The winner was chosen based on their creativity, aesthetic appeal, and how they incorporated the crypto theme.
December 9: HODLiday Storytelling
Participants share a short story or comic strip about a character’s journey through the “Cryptomas” season, highlighting the impact of Kraken NFTs on their holiday season. Winner chosen based on storytelling, creativity and originality.
December 10: Crypto-Santa Wishlist
Participants list which NFTs they would like from Crypto-Santa and why, in a tweet. Winner chosen based on humor and creativity while explaining their choices.
December 11: blockchain ornament manufacturing
Participants create a Christmas ornament or bauble that represents a cryptocurrency or blockchain concept and post a photo of it hanging on their tree. The winner is based on expertise, creativity and thematic relevance.
- Price: DJI Mavic 3 Pro drone
December 12: Cryptomas rhyme time
Contestants write a festive rhyming poem that explains why they should win the grand prize, incorporating crypto and Christmas themes (and of course, the word “Kraken” at least once). Bonus points for singing it (or getting the AI to do it). Winners chosen on the basis of their creativity, humor, festive spirit and originality.
- Prize: $2,000 Hotels.com gift card (5 winners)
How will the winners receive their prizes?
- You must follow @KrakenNFT so we can send you a private message to ask for your address if you win.
- If a winner does not respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen. Kraken will send the prize directly to the winner via Amazon Gifting.
- Winners agree to provide Kraken with all required tax information when required by law (including providing Form W-9 or W-8BEN) for prize amounts over $600.
You are not yet a Kraken customer?
Don’t miss the competition! Create your Kraken account and get verified at Intermediate or Pro level now.
¹Values determined as of November 22, 2023 and based on current prices; subject to change
²Excluding participants residing in New York or Washington
³@KrakenNFT will never ask you for your username, password or any other related personal information, but @KrakenNFT will ask for your email via DM if you are a winner.
These materials are intended for general information purposes only and do not constitute investment advice or a recommendation or solicitation to buy, sell, stake or hold any crypto-asset or to engage in any trading strategy. specific trading. Kraken will not make any effort to increase the value of the cryptoassets you purchase. Crypto products and markets are not regulated and you may not be protected by government compensation and/or regulatory protection programs. The unpredictable nature of crypto-asset markets can result in losses of funds. Tax may be payable on any returns and/or increases in the value of your cryptoassets and you should seek independent advice on your tax situation. Geographic restrictions may apply.