Key points to remember
- Thena announced exchange integration of dTWAP and dLIMIT protocols powered by Orbs.
- Thena traders can benefit from both traditional financial orders while maintaining decentralization.
- The integration of dLIMIT and dTWAP into Thena will enhance the trading experience while showcasing Orbs cutting-edge Layer-3 technology.
Then a, one of the largest exchanges in the BNB chain, proudly announced the integration of dTWAP and dLIMIT protocol exchanges powered by Orbs. With this integration, Thena users will benefit from advanced order types, including limit orders, allowing them to secure the price of orders or split large orders into smaller trades.
Thena traders can now start enjoying the two essential benefits traditional finance (TradFi) orders without sacrificing decentralization.
Orbs Protocol has already completed its integration with SpookySwap, Pangolin, QuickSwap and SpiritSway. Orbs’ leadership in the DeFi market becomes undisputed with the integration of Thena. Smart contract controls and rich documentation for developers are cited in both protocols as the sources of this technical collaboration between Orbs and Thena.
- Types of advanced orders at no additional cost: Traders can use dLIMIT to access advanced order types without paying additional fees. This allows users to employ advanced trading tactics and choose from a variety of order execution choices.
- Efficient Algorithmic Trading with dTWAP: Traders can easily implement algorithmic trading methods. dTWAP reduces price impact and allows traders to gradually trade digital assets over a specified period of time, resulting in better trading results and better overall performance.
The integration of dLIMIT and dTWAP will expand Thena’s existing offerings, which include multi-chain swaps, LP locking and governance.
Orbs Vice President of Business Development Ran Hammer honored dLIMIT, saying it provides DEX users with “unprecedented ability to execute limit orders at optimal prices with fair fees.” The decentralized limit order solution, which is built on Orbs’ unique Layer 3 infrastructure, has proven to be highly effective since its launch in early June.
When performing a dLIMIT ‘swap’ on the Thena exchange, traders have an easy-to-use user interface and an order history page that allows them to track past trades.
- The Trader must specify the following parameters before executing a dLIMIT order;
- From: The token they currently own
- For: The token they want to exchange for
- Price limit: Trades are executed only when the available market price is equal to or above the limit price.
After filling in all the fields, traders can authorize the specific source token, activate the order and watch it in real time through the Order History tab.
When configuring a dTWAP command, three additional parameters must be configured:
- Number of intervals: Determines the number of individual transactions required to complete the order. The user interface automatically calculates the total number of transactions needed.
- Maximum duration: Sets the maximum time allowed for the execution of all individual dTWAP order trades.
- Trading range: Defines the time interval between each transaction.
Thena’s integration of dLIMIT and dTWAP will enrich the trading experience on Thena while emphasizing Orbs cutting-edge Layer-3 technology.
Orbs is a decentralized blockchain network that develops smart contracts, unlocks new possibilities in areas such as Web 3.0, GameFi, DeFi, NFT. Orbs Blockchain operates as a separate layer between existing blockchain solutions and the application layer without impacting liquidity. Founded in 2017, Orbs has a dedicated team of over 30 people and offices in Tel Aviv, London, New York, Tokyo and Seoul.