Are you from a country that requires you to file crypto taxes? Or even NFT taxes? Don’t worry, we’ve got it all covered.
Crypto tax reporting can be, as the song goes, better, faster, stronger – okay, in that case easier, faster and safer. Luckily for all overworked filers, CoinStats has partnered with CoinLedger to bring you effortless crypto tax reporting with a 10% discount.
Let’s review the why and how of the process!
Why is it easier to generate your taxes on CoinStats?
Here are some reasons why you should consider doing your taxes on CoinStats via CoinLedger:
🕒 You will save time on crypto tax declarations
Want to finish your crypto taxes before you finish your coffee? That’s what we thought. Since most CoinStats users have already connected their wallets to CoinStats, they won’t have to reconnect the APIs to generate their tax returns. And the fastest way to manage your crypto taxes is definitely the best!
🔒 You do your crypto taxes securely through the best third-party provider
We thought CoinLedger is the perfect partner if we want to give you secure and easy tax reporting: Trusted by over 300,000 crypto enthusiasts all over the world, CoinLedger prioritizes simplicity and usability every time. step of the process. Additionally, CoinStats and CoinLedger only get read-only access to selected portfolio items, so your transaction data will never be compromised.
🏷️ You will get 10% off
As a CoinStats user, you get 10% OFF creating crypto tax report. This one is a bit self explanatory: we love you so much we added a discount too 🧡
💰 You can save money on crypto and NFT tax loss harvesting
Have you lost money on crypto or NFTs this year? Who does not have. Even if it is quite unpleasant, capital losses come with tax advantages. You can take full advantage of this loophole when doing your crypto taxes with us.
How to Generate Your Crypto Tax Report with CoinStats?
Follow these steps if you want to generate your tax return on the desk 💻
- Open your wallet on coinsstats.app and click on the Declare taxes button in the lower left corner. Note that if you don’t have any connected wallets yet, you will need to connect them first.
- In the pop-up window, you need to select the portfolio items you want to include in your crypto tax report. For example, you can only select MetaMask and Kraken.
- Add a tick in the box below to allow to give CoinLedger read-only access to the selected items, then click Go to CoinLedger.
- Then finish generating your tax report with 10% off on CoinLedger.
And here are the instructions if you want to do your taxes on cryptos on mobile 📱
Note: Make sure you have updated your CoinStats app otherwise it might not have this new feature.
- Open the CoinStats app, tap Following in the right corner below, then tap Declare taxes.
- Tap the items in your portfolio that you want to include in your crypto tax statement and check the box below to allow CoinLedger read-only access to the selected data.
- Press on Go to CoinLedger to finish generating your crypto tax report there with a 10% discount.
As crypto grows in popularity, more and more countries around the world are introducing legislation requiring crypto taxes where cryptocurrency is treated like any other digital asset, such as stocks or bonds. Soon, crypto taxes — or even NFT taxes — will inevitably become the norm.
Anticipating this development, we have partnered with the #1 crypto tax tool on the CoinLedger market to make tax reporting easier for all CoinStats users. Stay tuned for more updates because at CoinStats, crypto expansion never stops!