We are delighted to announce that we have added five new NFT collections For Kraken NFT for our customers to explore, collect and trade.
After revealing dozens of NFT collections in the past few weekswe have carefully selected these new collections so that you can continue to build the NFT collection of your dreams from scratch gas costs.*
Here are the new collections launching today on Kraken NFT:
- Owls — Created by REI-N, Owls is a randomly generated NFT collection consisting of over 90,000,0000 trait combinations
- Nakamigos – Inspired by Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto, Nakamigos is an NFT collection of pixelated profile pictures created by HiFo Labs
- Ships to the other side – As part of the Yuga Labs ecosystem, Otherside Vessels consists of Shade, which will hatch into a Mara; depending on its type (Enchanter, Farmer or Hunter), it will provide a service to the Other Act on which it lives
- DeGods (ETH) — Centered around stone busts of iconic characters, DeGods is a digital art collection and global community of creators, developers, entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, experimenters and innovators
- Iron Paw Gang – As a story-driven project building on the walk cycle genre, Iron Paw Gang features swappable PFP drivers and generative soundscapes uniquely tailored to each animation
Check out these collections on Kraken NFT.
Your opinion counts
In addition to these latest NFT collections that have just been added, you can also browse the full list of all 200+ NFT collections available for you to explore, collect and trade on Kraken NFT.
Follow the Kraken-Blog and our Social Account @KrakenNFT to be the first to know when we add new NFT features and collections.
Follow our Kraken NFT Twitter!
That’s right, we’ve launched a new Twitter account for all things NFT! Follow us on Twitter at KrakenNFT to be the first to know about all the exciting things happening on Kraken NFT.
Will Kraken make more NFTs available?
Yes! But our policy is never to reveal any details until shortly before launch – not even the NFTs we’re considering. All the NFTs available on Kraken can be found at our websiteand all future NFTs will be announced on Kraken NFT Twitter. Our customer engagement specialists cannot answer any questions about any assets we may make available in the future.
Trade with caution
The availability and liquidity of specific assets are not guaranteed. When Kraken makes an NFT collection available for trading, it is not a recommendation to buy, sell, or participate in the associated collection. Do your own research and invest at your own risk.
*Gas fees will be incurred when transferring NFTs and other crypto-assets on and off the Kraken platform.