The Big Big Drop, the latest set of CoinStats updates, is here to kick off a new era for the CoinStats community.
Let’s review the upgrades and redesigns we’ve made to make managing your crypto investments a thousand times easier, smoother, and more personalized.
All new portfolio tracking experience
Now your mobile CoinStats wallet:
- Has better navigation for your transactions, DeFi and NFT assets
- Provides clear visualization of portfolio holdings
- Provides a smoother and better optimized user experience
- Has NFT, DeFi and transaction history in one place
- Is tailored to your cryptography needs.
Rebuilt Crypto and NFT Alerts System
Our crypto and NFT alerts system has also undergone changes:
- Effortless custom alert creation process
- Intuitive filters for price and percentage changes
- Live pricing data displayed when setting up crypto alerts.
Midas: the ultimate NFT discovery tool
CoinStats Midas is an alert system where you follow smart money (portfolios with a great track record, industry influencers, insiders, etc.) and get notifications about NFT collections that are likely to rally soon.
Since the beta test was a huge success and extremely useful for our users, we decided to make the tool even better!
Now Premium users can:
- Discover promising new NFT collections from the striking stage.
- Save time browsing noisy Twitter feeds or Discord groups.
- Obtain a minimum of useful information, because timing is essential.
- Watch for both collections at new stage and in the secondary market.
Our algorithm is constantly evolving, the list of portfolios monitored by Midas changes based on profitability and other internal metrics. All you have to do to start receiving Midas alerts is move a toggle button.
Apple Watch makeover
With our redesigned Apple Watch app, you can track your wallet on the go from your wrist.
Here are the improvements we’ve made:
- Added Wallet Complications: Track your wallet volume from your watch face.
- Coin price complications have been revamped.
- The parts details screen has been redesigned.
- Data synchronization and updating have been improved.
And finally, a new wallet watchlist feature for all supported networks has been removed: add all the wallets you want to follow to your watchlist via an ENS domain or a wallet address and never miss a investment movement.
Note that while most updates are only for iOS so far, the Wallet Restore is for both iOS and Android.
To sum up
The Big Big Drop makes the CoinStats experience even more user-friendly and personalized. We hope you’re as excited about these updates as we are. Don’t forget to try the brand new CoinStats experience and come back to us with feedback!