Blockswap to Host Multichain ERC20 Event at ETHDenver
- Ethereum industry leaders gather at Blockswap’s Multichain ERC20 event to discuss Ethereum’s most pressing topics.
- New protocols will be introduced at the event that further decentralizes Ethereum by empowering the user.
- The session is open to all but requires a free ticket. The seats are limited.
March 3, 2023
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hotel La Source
3330 Brighton Boulevard, Denver, CO 80216
Multichain ERC20 speakers include Block Exchange LabsbloXroute Labs, Certora, ChainSecurity, Dappnode, EthStaker, Rook, SSV Network, Runtime Verification and Voltz.
Visit for tickets and the latest information.
The overall theme of the event is the decentralization of Ethereum by increasing the optionality and security of staking across the entire network. This includes methods to reduce censorship, encourage decentralization through liquid staking, and use Ethereum as the base chain security for token issuance. Multichain ERC20 is about bringing together the greatest and most inspired minds to discuss the future of web3.
The event is built in three tracks:
Liquid Staking Derivative (LSD) Networks Trail
The emergence of liquid staking has driven up demand, as many are giving up the opportunity cost of true ownership of block space in exchange for DeFi yield. This track will explore methods to merge the two so that ETH stakingrs have an increased option. There is a path to decentralization through liquid staking.
Blockswap has a new protocol allowing anyone to create or join a Liquid Staking network in 60 seconds without permission and without trust. Accountability and tracking of ETH staked in validators is crucial to the economics of ownership. Therefore, it is imperative to have conversations with ecosystem leaders about the general impact of liquid staking.
- Current issues in liquid staking, including centralization and mixing of assets.
- Efficient validator staking using only 4 ETH and dedicated MEV staking for ETH cash flow.
- Increase the number of home bettors in the Ethereum ecosystem by removing barriers to entry.
- The overall market impact of creating thousands of LSD networks.
- Automated delegation and accounting for Ethereum validators, liquidity providers, and node operators to start their own staking business in 60 seconds.
- Understand where a specific user’s ETH goes after it has been deposited into a liquid staking network without using an oracle.
ERC20 multi-chain track
Exploration of a new secure primitive for cross-chain messaging and asset movements, State Replication Gateway (SRG). Gateways are a suite of smart contracts that allow users to access their tokens on other L2s, rollups, or blockchains without ceding custody to a third party.
This allows any protocol to upgrade ERC20 tokens to become Multichain ERC20 compliant for use on Rollups and other EVM chains without any middlemen. This includes recovery in case the destination string is compromised. This is a highly anticipated upgrade to the ERC20, which holds 80% of the value of digital assets. Users can now retain custody of their assets on the Ethereum network while using their tokens on other blockchains.
- Current security issues with cross-chain communication.
- Have ERC20 split balances across multiple rollups and EVM chains with no middleman or bridge.
- Issuance and management of cross-chain shared assets between EVM chains.
- Protect assets against counterparty risk with native blockchain recovery.
Proof of neutrality in MEV with PBS Track
The Ethereum community has pioneered proposal builder separation as a way forward to have a more modular block building market for Ethereum. This event track discusses the current design landscape and progress of solutions for PBS and their short and long term impact for the MEV market supply chain. It is imperative to maintain the credible neutrality of Ethereum.
- The latest updates on the Proponent’s block separation effort for Ethereum.
- Maintain the decentralization and credible neutrality of Ethereum on block building.
- Create a fair and open block market accessible to all.
- MEV smoothing pools and the role of LSD networks.
- The role of MEV in the Ethereum block market.
- THE Neutrality Proof Relay and how it can be used to reduce censorship.
About Block Exchange
The Blockswap Network is a DAO-run public interest infrastructure provider for Ethereum and EVM blockchains. The protocols created by Blockswap align with Ethereum’s deployment-centric mission and roadmap by enabling optionality and simplifying processes around Ethereum Staking, MEV markets, and multi-chain asset interoperability .
Derek Rickert: (email protected)
|Disclaimer: This is a press release article. Coinpedia does not endorse or is responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. Readers should do their own research before taking any action related to the company.|