Tokyo, Japan, June 15, 2023, Chainwire
Setting the long-term direction, the Astar 2.0 vision aligns tokenomics, organizational structure and key technology pillars to drive mass adoption of Web3
Astar Network, the smart contract platform for multi-channels, is delighted to introduce the ‘Vision Astar 2.0‘ because it aims to drive mass adoption of Web3 by billions of users. With developers’ growing interest in base layers that provide scalability, security and interoperability, Astar Network aims to position itself as the go-to layer 1 blockchain by providing them with all the tools, resources and support to help them build dApps. unstoppable. .
The “Astar Vision 2.0” defines the long-term direction of the rapidly growing Astar ecosystem. It aligns tokenomics, organizational structure, and network technology pillars to achieve its mission of enabling Web3 innovations that empower billions of people around the world.
Astar Network will revamp its current tokenomics to align with the long-term vision and the DAO will make Astar sustainable for the future.
The Astar Foundation is building this with the community in forums to get their valuable insights. A redesigned ASTR token better meets the needs of network participants, users and builders to partner companies. This is essential to ensure a sustainable future of growth and success.
Connects the fragmented layers of the blockchain industry. With customizable options and bespoke SDKs, developers can create limitless solutions. Astar Link unlocks various use cases ranging from gaming to enterprise, which is only possible by linking different ecosystems with each other.
3. Organizations supporting the Astar network
- Startale Labs – The enterprise arm that enables users and businesses to adopt blockchain in Japan. With a focus on Web3 infrastructure, Startale aims to create innovative products to enable widespread adoption of Web3 technologies.
- Astar Foundation – He is currently the main source code contributor and maintainer of the Astar network. The Foundation deploys resources to expand the Astar Network through partnerships, community activities, hiring developers, fundraising projects and other initiatives.
- Astar DAO Training – Astar is actively working with the community to achieve this goal by Community forums. The DAO will help create an unstoppable network by embracing decentralization and putting governance in the hands of the community. Anyone can use Astar Network anywhere to improve their communities
4. Create unstoppable dApps
Improving the developer experience to help them build unstoppable dApps with two technology pillars:
- Cross-Chain Applications – Astar supports both EVM and WebAssembly (WASM) environments, as well as interoperability between them using Cross-Virtual Machine (XVM). With XVM, smart contracts will work seamlessly regardless of the blockchain. Astar 2.0 brings more options and is scalable.
- DApp Staking – Improved tokenomics will bring more value to builders and stakers through dApp staking. Astar’s innovative Build2Earn program allows developers to get paid through a dApp staking mechanism for the dApps they create. It allows network users to stake their tokens to support their favorite projects.
5. Supernova: Paving the way forward
Action speaks louder than words. Watch out for our upcoming mid-Q3 updates that will see Astar deliver on its Web3 promises. Like a supernova exploding and impacting the universe, Astar aims to have the same impact in the web3 universe. Bring Astar technology and vision to as many people as possible.
Developers and interested users can explore the Vision 2.0 here. Additionally, leading Japanese companies have shown great confidence in Astar’s vision and ability to execute. Astar will share more details later in June and July.
The Astar Foundation and Startale Labs have worked with many leading global players to achieve Vision 2.0. Major Japanese companies, including Toyota Motor Corporation and Sony Network Communications, have partnered with Astar Network to explore the opportunities of Web3.
Sota Watanabe, Founder of Astar Network, said, “We will push the network to unlock Web3 for billions. Every part of Astar 2.0 is shaped and improved, starting with the token economy and development tools to ensure the long-term sustainable growth of the network.
Astar Network is the first Layer-1 in Japan, having been voted the most popular blockchain in the country by the Japanese Blockchain Association. It is the go-to blockchain for developers and companies wishing to explore the Japanese Web3 space. Astar is also the first public blockchain in the country to be listed there despite Japan’s strict listing regulations. Astar’s native token, ASTR, is registered as a cryptocurrency, not a security, by the Japanese government.
About Startale Labs
Startale Labs is a web3 technology company developing multi-channel applications and infrastructure. We also carry out R&D and incubation activities based on the experience and connections developed in coordination with Astar Network. In addition, a subsidiary, Startale Labs Japan, was established on January 31, 2023 to provide web3 business development and strategic consulting services to businesses and governments, leveraging the strengths of Japan’s most widely recognized public blockchain. .
About Astar Network
Astar is the most popular smart contract platform in Japan, supporting EVM and WebAssembly (Wasm) environments, and interoperability between them using a cross virtual machine. Astar Network is friendly to all types of developers, as well as the tools and languages they already know. Backed by Polkadot’s shared security, Astar shines on its own within a vibrant and healthy ecosystem, and is a leading star in the blockchain industry as a whole, driving adoption by global enterprises. and consumer interest in Web3 technologies.